3 Likes
6 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

AMHD>Wiim Pro>Bifrost 2/64>Mjolnir 3>Moonlight
New Unleash The Archers album just dropped. I know how I am spending my afternoon :grin:

4 Likes

Cool band, first I head of them. Thanks for sharing! :metal:

2 Likes
1 Like

Nice! You are on a good roll. :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Happy Friday to one and all. Wow, y’all have some great stuff spinnin tonight! I myself will be starting tonight’s festivities with a classic.

I think the last time I heard this on speakers was the last Pink Floyd Laser light show at the Planetarium we attended. So yeah, a while now. And here we go…

7 Likes

Nice choice! One of my (many) fav bands, was listening to them just the other day. :notes:

2 Likes

A classic I heard in Germany for the first time during it’s release…brings back some classic memories of the time. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh Damn, I remember her! :smile: Seems like tonight is shaping up to be nostalgia night. Although Funky Friday is fun, too! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Adding a dash of dub… :notes:

3 Likes

Man, I am enjoying “Dark Side” so much right now. I am always amazed at how well-recorded this record was. The mix, the transitions, the overall creativity. There are some tom hits on “Time” that are just so deep. You feel the drum note hit and then fade so deep into the ether. There is so much to take in throughout the experience; it’s extremely engaging. Ahead of its time in my humble opine. This system is doing a really good job of delivering it, too. I’ve always been a speaker guy. Headphones are incredible, but speakers, for me, are the genuine shit, ya know? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

For sure, I need to invest in speakers again…time for a proper audio/HT setup later this year or early next (Good Lord willing). Renting has its downsides, in this case, since I like to crank it up and right now, headphones and IEM’s allow me to do that but I miss my old setup (and band mates with their Marshall half stacks, lol!).

The Wall and Dark Side of the Moon are my favs but this album snuck up on me…good stuff when you are in the mood for a classical twist! :+1:

4 Likes

Excellent. I may check that out later tonight. Yep, Speakers has always done it for me. It’s a more visceral experience, I connect with the music more. I have 3 systems in here, and 2 of them will shake the windows! But I can’t unleash them due to living space considerations. That’s what makes this little desktop system unique. I have never had a nearfield setup, and I gotta say I am really enjoying it. I can pretty much rock out and I don’t seem to be pissing anyone off! Within reason, of course. But overall, this thing is a revelation.

Anyway, a dinner break and then, based off that great time with “Dark Side”, I am gonna keep that rollin and do some Alan Parsons Project.

8 Likes
4 Likes