Listening to tonight (Part 2)

4 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Back in 2002 by brother shared various ambient albums with me from em:t. I really enjoyed them…especially while studying for exams and such at the time or to unwind from my stressful job. I knew I had packed them somewhere and my brother lost his copies some how, it became my mission to find them. Today, I unearthed these relics as well as some other music I thought long lost…what a happy discovery! :raised_hands:

If you are into ambient music, this collection from em:t comes highly recommended by me. Here is one of their albums from 1994. Enjoy! :notes:

2 Likes

Anyone into euphonic, melodic, progressive bass music will absolutely love this one.

4 Likes

Sublime & Scientist… :fire:

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

the algorythm was good to me today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(come for the nipples, stay for the music :smiley: )

5 Likes
1 Like

the whole album is great!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Good evening, all. Friday, here we go. What a ride home. Nasty weather here today. Fought a vicious headwind the whole way home. Even got rained on a little. On 24 May! :laughing: Oh well, we ride anyway. Got a nice bottle ready to enjoy, and an absolutely great start to the musical journey tonight. I love this album. I’m gonna just buy it I think. Great variety of pieces, and this man can flat out play.

4 Likes

Happy Friday evening @Raptor168 and fellow HF members! Dusting on off that I haven’t heard in a while but is a fav of mine off of this album. :notes:

3 Likes