Listening to tonight (Part 2)

5 Likes

1 Like

This girl is :fire:

6 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I seem to be craving remastered versions of things lately! Here is a good one. This is the 2005 re-master of Porqupine Tree’s “Up the Downstair”

3 Likes

This seemed like a nice follow-up. Great flow. I love this album. Haven’t listened to it in a while, so it was time.

Rocking the HEK tonight. I never take these for granted, man. A truly wonderful listening experience.

4 Likes

Another solid release from the upcoming album :man_dancing:

6 Likes

The rumors you heard were true, I’m in session! :laughing: I am getting a few days off, so this is “Friday” for me. Time to rest my brain and recharge. So we are kicking things off with a selection that simply needed to be played!

5 Likes

Time for the evening portion of the session. Thought I would slide into things and take the train.

I’m running an experiment and really testing the AMP-F2 for low gain performance on the speakers. So far so good. Again, the amp is exceeding expectations. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Enjoy brother! :notes:

1 Like

Going through my library and stumbled on a couple of my favs… :metal:

3 Likes

Kind of in a chill space at the moment, so I’m spinning this really cool solo performance by Ryan Adams, “Live at Carnegie Hall, 2022”. Everything else is stripped away; it’s just him, his guitar and the crowd. There is a raw, soulful vibe to it which I like a lot.

Speaker experiment is over and I am now on the HP-2 / SA-1 combo. The HP-2 is a great headphone, especially when paired with the SA-1. Fantastic listening experience. :headphones:

3 Likes

Listening to this:

On this:

While drinking that:

6 Likes

Dropped the Reflector 6N3P-DR tube into my Vali 3 and am chilling out listening to this classic this evening… :headphones:

5 Likes

Currently enjoying this one from Mystery.

4 Likes

It’s out! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This always makes my morning happier!!

4 Likes

What’s that you say, new Knopfler? Why yes, please!

3 Likes