Listening to tonight (Part 2)

haha I slept while listening to music last night haha. Woke up to a fully drained XD05 Pro connected to my phone and I/O Volare in my ears.

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s a great thought. There’s so much I want to listen to all the time but to get through it all, I’d have to go at breakneck speed and that’s no fun. Recently I’ll re-listen to the same albums in a week and find myself watching a few interviews, which may in turn lead me somewhere totally unexpected - and that can even mean taking a break. Consume gear, experience music and artistry!

1 Like

VOCES8 announced a new upper voice ensemble, Lyyra. Thought you might enjoy

1 Like

@prashv Thanks, will ck out new V8 ensemble.
Here’s another vocal group find. Won a grammy for this album last year!

3 Likes

Dang, that was wild. Certainly needs a few re-listens tho track 4 stood out to me. Cheers :call_me_hand:

@prashv Yes! Pretty avant garde for sure, but they are really good, lol.

1 Like

Missed listening to some classic U2… :notes:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Fresh!!!

(Test your sub-bass with this one if nothing else)

2 Likes
1 Like

Ahh, back in session! Looking forward to the July 4 holiday. I am starting off with something nice from the Alan Parsons Project. This is “Brother Up In Heaven”. An excellent musical appetizer!

Excellent on the speakers. :ok_hand:t2: :notes:

6 Likes

Stay cool out there this holiday weekend! :sunny: :us: :fireworks: :dark_sunglasses:

5 Likes

New Live album from Joe Bonamassa - at Hollywood Bowl. Excellent work with well integrated orchestra involved. Bluray and CD editions have their own feel.

5 Likes

Happy 4th my fellow Americans! :us: :notes:

4 Likes

With MYER-AUDIO CKLVX D41 + VELVET tips L + Dragonfly Cobalt :ok_hand: :1st_place_medal: :fire:

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Decided to explore deep into the local collection and came across one that I haven’t heard in ages. This is Sting and “Mercury Falling”.

I enjoyed this phase of his career the best, I think. The song compositions, the way he put arrangements together, all top notch. Well done recordings, too.

5 Likes

A new album from one of my favorite indie artists was released yesterday. It’s another hit in my book!

3 Likes