Listening to tonight (Part 2)

:fire: :volcano: :notes:

2 Likes
1 Like

Happy Friday all, have a great one! :beers:

3 Likes

3 Likes

You really like this artist. I think that’s cool. I said last time you posted some of her stuff that I was going to check it out, but I got distracted and failed to do so. I re-embark on that endeavor with renewed enthusiasm! :+1:t2:

1 Like

As for myself, I am starting strong with a favorite from Pattern-Seeking Animals. This is “Only Passing Through”. It’s been a week since I have had this system lit up. All is well once again! Enjoy the night, people. :sunglasses: :notes:

4 Likes
2 Likes

The evening has taken an interesting turn. Got a nice Rodney Strong Cab workin. Love this one. Great mood, great vibe…

4 Likes

Yes, I really love her music. I find it soothing, calming, and takes me away. She’s a very talented artist!

1 Like

This is a great album too, really like Andy’s unique style.

1 Like
3 Likes

5 Likes

Saw them at the Birmingham Odeon (UK) when they were promoting this albums release, bought the tee shirt too :nerd_face::smile:

6 Likes

Ain’t it :new_moon:

5 Likes

Yeah, Boss. I play “Dark Side” almost monthly. Just because…

1 Like

I found a great excuse to dig out all my iems again and give each and every one them a good listen again. I’m going on a tiprolling adventure!
This is the testing list. I even put in Diana Krall in there to make it legit :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Stumbled across this classic the other day, been a long time since I last heard it! :metal:

3 Likes

The great IEM experiment is over for now, back on the HEK. That was fun and certainly an eye-opener! Can’t wait for the Penta to get here. But now it’s time to relax with an old favorite that goes way back.

3 Likes

Sweeps dropped a new album yesterday. Checking it out now.

4 Likes

2 Likes