Listening to tonight (Part 2)

More smooth jazz vocals.
IMG_0340

4 Likes

4 Likes

IMG_0346

IMG_0347
Iā€™m really enjoying the music from this newly discovered artist.

Pretty good remix of the original version of the song. :notes:

2 Likes

2 Likes

IMG_0350

2 Likes

IMG_0351

1 Like

I have heard of this song before but back then I didnā€™t know the title. Now that I know, this is a banger of a song and damn, I didnā€™t know Smashing Pumpkins did this song.

3 Likes

IMG_0363

5 Likes

Just finished Symphony No. 3 while working. This little MX-3 still sounds wonderful. Iā€™m pairing it with the Elegia. This is an older performance but a great one indeed.

Iā€™ll listen to No. 4 tonight.

3 Likes

IMG_0364

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Uh-Huh! Friday it is, lads and Lasses. Time to unwind. I have a Voo-Doo Ranger in hand and a song in my heart! Gonna start with an artist I have been meaning to get to. She is Melody Gardot. When I did a search in AMHD a significant body of work came up. Well, this one caught my eye for various reasons! :sweat_smile:

I figured this was as good a place as any to start. Turns out itā€™s very nice. Seductive and smooth, Melody has a great voice. And I like the way it was recorded. A different way to begin for me, but Iā€™m enjoying it. Rock on, allā€¦

4 Likes

Shifting gears now. This is Big Big Train and ā€œFolkloreā€.

3 Likes

Good way to start the evening, solid pick in my rotation as well! :beers:

Hereā€™s my selection to start the evening offā€¦felt like a nice, droning bass line. :notes:

2 Likes

:metal:

4 Likes

HA HA, nice! Strong club house vibe! Takes me back, thatā€™s for sure. :sunglasses: Also, cool because sounds are coming at you from all over. Thanks for sharing! :+1:t2:

1 Like