Listening to tonight (Part 2)

I honestly dont think they’ll disappoint. Stellia is prob going up for sale. Radiance is a sleeper…well it was to me haha.

Yeah, I had a Stellia on loan for a good month and though it is not bad, and I certainly get the appeal, it just wasn’t for me. I really liked the Elegia though, go figure. I’m looking forward to hearing the Radiance.

1 Like

Speaking of the Elegia… LOL… I’m on mine right now. I’m really liking the new Dekoni pads. They really are a nice touch sound wise. The evening is full of surprises, as I had the HP-2s in mind, but nope, grabbed the Focals. Shifting gears musically as well. Giving this a spin

And I’m enjoying it. Turns out this guy can play. The arrangements are very tight. Plus I have a very subtle but nice EQ tune working. The port is working well with the situation also. Ah, Friday…

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > Focal Elegia

1 Like

This performance is 11 years old . Crazy how time flies.
This is a quite remarkable acoustic version of Rebel Yell by Billy Idol & Steve Stevens
Turn it up and enjoy…

2 Likes

Stumbled across while checking out my Amazon HD recommends …

Schiit Yggdrasil → Violectric HPA v550 → Fostex TH909

1 Like

:ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m groove’n on this band, another new to me total accidental find -

:notes:

1 Like

2 Likes

This is my favorite song from Mr. Maxo Kream.

Great headphone test track as well. If that symbol in the intro hurts, you’ll know about it.

1 Like

@Grazh & @landlubber

Welcome to HFGF, nice to see you here and jumping in with some music shares, that’s awesome !

:notes:

2 Likes

There’s definitely a tiny subliminal hint of a Santana vibe in the instrumentals. Perhaps Santana had an influence on them.
Those accidental finds are the most surprising and often rewarding…

Angel Olsen Big Time on the Grado Hemp:

On a very laid back Sunday afternoon, it is the BF2 feeding the iFi Pro iCAN, in turn feeding the T60Argon’s. And the music is:

2 Likes

Beach and boat day with the family and now time to top it off with some sea shanty’s on the Yanyin Monlight

Shit is going absolutely ballistic.

Listening on Tin Hifi P1 balanced through a Qudelix 5k.

Drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon. Have a good evening.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

This one isnt fully released until the 10th, but I got my vinyl preorder today and already hitting it a second time. First round with the speakers and this round through the Elegia.

Pl-518 > Mani > Q5s > Elegia (Dekoni Stellia-style earpads)… :volcano:

1 Like

Spotify > smsl sanskrit 10th mk2 > denon pma-600ne > dali Oberon 3 + Dali c8 D sub

2 Likes

SMSL Sanskrit 10 mk2 > Topping A30 Pro > Aeon Noire