Listening to tonight (Part 2)

I uploaded this song in Part 1 of this Listening thread some time ago.
I’m doing a 3:17 am. listening session because I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep. These few songs I’ve submitted this morning are fitting , for the hour. This one is haunting…

1 Like

I decided to trip on over to your den. Glad I did, it’s a nice place to be. Currently enjoying this one

It’s always nice to discover cool new things.

AMHD Via The Music Den > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL SP200 > HiFIMAN Edition XS

1 Like

Love a lot of the songs on this playlist, even if it’s pretty much Summer and spooky-ish music probably isn’t first on anyone’s minds.

Flac > foobar2000 > iFi zen dac v2 > Sennheiser HD 6XX

3 Likes

Ayeeeeeee! Glad you found something new, truly what we hoped for. There’s just so much good stuff out there, figured it was time to start talking about it. It’s the whole point of the gear collecting for me (and hopefully most lol, though some just like shiny things which is totally cool).

1 Like

Wolfmother-10th-anni-cover

warszawa

the crown drk

4 Likes

Nice selections. Enjoy.

I’m giving this another spin using a different setup

this time going through the SA-1 / HP-2 pairing. And I have removed the Peace EQ. So pure direct mode with a driver refresh and letting the Bifrost go ahead and take it. I like it. I think I will keep things like this for a bit. These headphones are really quite good. This grouping produces a warm, organic sound but with great depth and detail.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

3 Likes

Tidal > BF2 > A3 > Focal Clear

5 Likes

Just stop what you’re doing now, and give your gear a work out to this sonic bliss.

Qobuz → Sagra → MZ2 → AB1266

1 Like

Qobuz → Sagra → MZ2 → AB1266

1 Like
1 Like

Tidal > BF2 > A3 > Integra ADM 2.1/Crown XLS1000 > Acoustic Research Holographic Imaging M2/Elemental Designs 13Ov.2

2 Likes

1 Like

Tidal > BF2 > A3 > Blon BL-30

I wish this headphone got a little more play here, and it might be #1 on my “I wish Zeos played with this”.
It is deeply flawed, requires modification. It certainly represents “fun” and is extreme with its 70mm dynamic driver. It is simultaneously a great and horrible construction with massive amounts of metal construction, hefty and a uniquely large driver. It also requires pod modification (which my rec is very cheap, luckily) and probably some headband modification to gain a reasonable fit. It sounds BIG, and has its strengths.

1 Like

Vinyl > Mani > Pioneer PL-518 > Nagaoka MP-110 > Denon X1400H > Polk SDA 2b + SVS pb1000 pro

Doing a traveling jazz thing with some people in my vinyl group

I don’t use tidal but it looks like you can listen there or you can also get this off qobuz

tidal.com/browse/playlist/dc4490e1-1627-4a95-bb3d-08c234e7258c

2 Likes

If you guys know the game Undead Knights back on 2009 for the PSP, you are awesome. This song is pretty much the menu theme of that game and it takes me back to those simpler times.

YouTube > ifi ZEN DAC > Tin Hifi T3 Plus

1 Like

Earworm! All morning!

Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton (Morgan James Cover) - YouTube

1 Like

New Heilung!