Listening to tonight (Part 2)

NICE !!!
:musical_note: :notes:

Page and the Crowes - Ten Years Gone :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just bobbin around and this came on.

Now I am not a huge fan of hers, but there is something about this song that I really like. Her tonal quality in this one is great. This subwoofer is making everything better, too. The bass extension in this song is amazing and I wasn’t really hearing it until today. Pretty cool.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL DA-9 > Triangle BR02 + REL Tzero Mkiii

1 Like

I lost this CD for a few months, but I found last week. Somehow it got under the mat in back of my car. It was in constant rotion back in the day, 87-88, cruising the drag, top of the line Sony front end, Rockford Fosgate preamp, crossover, amps & speakers in a custom installed system. Back then it was class AB power, just 450 watts total. Only 2 other guys had systems bigger than mine back then. I had a Power 300 on my subs. Another guy had a Power 1000 on his subs, & 2 Power 300 on mids & highs. Another guy had a Power 650 on his subs. I don’t know about the rest if his system. Fun times.

MSG Perfect Timing:

2 Likes

Starting my weekend off with the HE6se V2’s and going through my new stuff.
I have bought several Donald Byrd albums and one is a real departure for me. I love the hard bop from the 50’s and early 60’s. I am not really into the funky evolution of jazz. However, I am really enjoying the Black Byrd album. Lots of moving parts. :+1:

Black Byrd

3 Likes

Happy Saturday Night, folks. We are locked and loaded with killer tuneage for tonight! I am actually enjoying a playlist that I have been making for a while now. This one is currently on

“Move on Over” is next, which just fucking rocks! Then we follow it up with this

Yep, it’s gonna be that kind of night! Enjoy the evening.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > SMSL SH-9 > HiFIMAN EDSX

1 Like

Deeper into the playlist we go. This has been fun to listen to what I spuriously capture over time.

This lady can play. I shall seek out more of her work. Meanwhile, deeper into the night we go…

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > SMSL SH-9 > HiFIMAN EDSX

1 Like

Welp… forums are fun so I’ll post a few tracks that tickle my fancy each week… Spotify links. I listen to too much and every genre so I won’t post my guilty pleasures :slight_smile: I listen to quite a variety and I must thank most of this to my Discover Weekly and of course the artists.

Aram Bedrosian - Dark Reprise (1:40) - Spotify

Fairly certain I found the previous track through this… which is really great.
Buckethead - Soothsayer (Dedicated to Aunt Suzie) (9:04) - Spotify

Speaking of Buckethead… the whole SIGIL (Sigil is the unofficial fifth episode of the 1993 video game Doom. Published by Romero Games on May 31, 2019) by John Romero has an awesome soundtrack - Spotify

Culprate - Whispers, Part I (5:56) - Spotify

If there is a single track you don’t skip through and listen to, it’s this one.
Thy Catafalque - Tsitsushka (5:38) - Spotify

Sooooo many more tracks that make my dacs/amps/cans/speakers move so I’ll post them weekly until I don’t post them weekly. /edit also I have too much respect for myself to post something from “YT”… ugh.

2 Likes

Was busy with family stuff so didn’t get a chance to listen to music until Sunday night.

1 Like

I said Alexa, play Duran Duran.

1 Like

And this

R.I.P. Olivia Newton-John

This is my favorite song she did.

3 Likes

I can’t get enough of this woman.

1 Like

Holy drumming from Joe Dukes.

Tidal > xDuoo XD-05 Basic > Hifiman HE-5xx

2 Likes
1 Like

Squeezing in a quick listen before Better Call Saul starts. The Superstition cover is a long time favorite.

2 Likes

UFO : Lights Out

2 Likes