Listening to tonight (Part 2)

I don’t know whether many remember these guys… I grew up with them and went nuts. Anyway, this 2022 remaster is really well done, and it also contains stuff that’s never been released until now… including John Lennon working out the melody for ‘Yellow Submarine’ before he’d even thought of any sub-aquatic machinery being involved.

7 Likes
1 Like

My Deftones/Team Sleep/Crosses playlist is now up to 55 songs and is almost four hours long.
The Radiance are loving it.

4 Likes

Fantastic with Serial and R6 Pro

8 Likes

And here we go. Getting Stern with the music tonight!

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

2 Likes

And now a nice little change of pace. Nicely done

AMHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

4 Likes

Been listening to this a lot this week. Really enjoyable mix of music that I am glad I gave a chance. Not my usual thing, but I do try to be open minded at all times.

2 Likes

FLAC > CMUS > Fiio BTA30 PRO > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

4 Likes

I was just listening to this the other night with the DCA Expanse plugged into the Ferrum Oor/Hypsos stack driving and the Holo Audio May KTE pulling DAC duty and it Allison and Robert sounded amazing. I was totally swept up in the music. It was one of those musical moments that’s so perfect that you’re just blown away by it and there’s almost a physical comedown from it when it ends. Just crazy…

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying this 3 piece band The Comet Is Coming for a while now. They have quite a few qwirky tunes that really appeal to me.

3 Likes

Cool music! I loved the first three. I have to try and find them on iTunes tomorrow. I think I need an album of this. The horn work sounds great. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Yeah Shane, I could have posted at least 20 songs I really like…They have a surprisingly large catalog of albums for their age… Not all of it is fast paced some is more jazz oriented … I’m way too old to go out bar room dancing like the old days but this kinda reminds me of the old Ska / Punk days with a side of avante jazz fusion…:laughing:
PS. YouTube has their entire catalog although not Hi rez SQ…

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Been gone for awhile.

4 Likes

Bought two albums tonight. First one is a favourite Canadian pop/rock band, The Blue Stones:

Next up is some southern rock from two amazing sisters (Larkin Poe has TONS of stuff on YouTube).
I usually grab a song or two off of each album, but I bought 8 of 11 this time. Great album:

3 Likes

Been listening to Flashbulbs music. Forgot how good it is:

2 Likes

Darn, she’s good

1 Like

:+1: - i pre-ordered Blood Harmony CD, which just arrived - love it.

1 Like