Listening to tonight (Part 2)

This is nice energetic rock music

Late to the party again :wink:

2 Likes

Pioneer XDP-300R > Fiio BTA30 Pro > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar > Klipsch R-620F

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

The bass escalated :smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

This turned out to be more enjoyable than I thought it would, and doesn’t outstay it’s welcome.

2 Likes
3 Likes

So, I got a call the other day from a magazine shop.

Some background: I bought a UK jazz magazine in the spring called Jazzwise. In it, it mentioned a special edition magazine. Something about the top 100 albums in jazz. I called the shop and asked if they could get it for me. She tried, but no luck. I guess not everything makes it across the pond to Canada.

Fast forward 6 or 7 months and I get a call from the shop and the lady says, “Are you still interested in that magazine about the 100 jazz albums?” I said, “Yes I am!” and drove down and bought several magazines, including this one. UK magazines tend to be very expensive, but very high quality. I am a sucker for car and music magazines. But man, they are pricey. The regular Jazzwise magazine is $20.00 (Canuck bucks) and this one was $37.00!
Anyway, I thought I would pass along a pic.
I am really curious to see how many of the top 100 that I already own. My collecting started with the Classic’s of the hard bop era culled from many “best of” lists online.
My Friday music shopping will have a definite jazz slant to it tomorrow. :grin:

7 Likes

That’s some excellent customer service!

1 Like

This is softer/warmer than the album version:

Love the solo on the red guitar. Backing vocals are tight. Noticed Neko’s guitar only has 4 gearheads?

Edit: A tenor guitar, well gee!

5 Likes

Bruh drunk music

1 Like

I have always fallen for these cheezy, fun, love songs.

that is awesome that they did that @ShaneD

1 Like

Ah, Friday night. Gonna start strong! All that talk about Rush the other night motivated me to spin one up I have not enjoyed for a long time. This is the Counterparts album

Into the night we go…

AMUHD > Douk Audio U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > Focal Elegia

EDIT! Since the night is young, I did a quick setup change so I could enjoy the EDXS/SH-9 combo for a while. It’s wild how well these pair with each other. Alrighty then… Carry on! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I knew it was going to happen. I can never listen to just one

Neil Peart just goes off on “Scars”. Fantastic. Still on the EDXS/SH-9 combo with a Friday Night EQ tune.

5 Likes