Listening to tonight (Part 2)

I think this is very cool and unique new music from Elodin

1 Like

With the recent influx of jazz books and magazines, I have been finding new artists all over the place. I spent so much time researching and listening today in the office that I didn’t even touch the headphones.

What I did do at the end of my session today was buy the Koln concert by Keith Jarrett. Looking forward to hearing the whole thing tomorrow. It is a 66 minute concert from 1975. The first 60 minutes were all improvised. My 90 second snippets on iTunes were pretty interesting.

7783826381080780796_mq

4 Likes

Tonight definitely has a Friday night kinda feel to it. In the spirit of that, Here’s a Funky Friday kinda thang!

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > XDuoo TA-20 Pre > SMSL DH-9 > Triangle Borea BR02 w/REL TZero mkiii sub

5 Likes

FLAC > Cambridge Audio CXN V2 > Jnog (OG) > Freya S > Vidar (monoblock) > Klipsch R-620F

1 Like

@SandboxGeneral Hmmm. Will ck this out, thanks.

1 Like
1 Like

Been on a DGD kick again for the past few months.

Also some good old fashioned metal.

1 Like

Also check out Archive Londinium it has great bass in all the songs too.

1 Like

Thought this was quite good. Metal usually isnt my genre but can appreciate why people love it.

1 Like

@SandboxGeneral Just found 3 chesky albums released (or posted) in 2022.
On AMHD too. This is one track. Not so special imo but this album has a LOT
of sub bass if you want to ck lows with your gear.

Graffiti Jazz Number 3 - YouTube

1 Like

Hey I’m watching The Expanse - Season 2. Check it out now on Prime Video!
https://watch.amazon.com/detail?gti=amzn1.dv.gti.60b45cf3-714e-4366-4103-c399d8f1fd63&ref_=atv_dp_share_seas&r=web

Will check it out when i get off work later today, stuck with weekend shift on black friday, only positive is that hopefully our users are so busy shopping i get less support calls than normal (knock on wood)
:smiley:

1 Like

:+1: You just need to remember that you should be proud of what you do no matter what it is

Friday!

4 Likes

One of my favorite bands growing up was Japan… I have almost all of their albums on vinyl but only a couple of CD’s
Mick Karn was my favorite, his bass parts were stellar. I cleaned the original vinyl records on the record cleaning machine, played them on my trusty Oracle Delphi turntable and ripped them to 24/192 on my Korg DAC/ADC vinyl ripping DAC.

4 Likes

Damn straight !
Saw these guys live a couple of times in the old days… Great shows…

3 Likes

On a bit of a nostalgia trip tonight…
Not counting the beautiful shuffle gals…:laughing:

3 Likes

I’m easing into Friday night.

Still on a Turkey high! And the weekend to come. Enjoy.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Singxer SA-1 > LSA HP-2

1 Like