Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Not directly related, but on the same plane as above. I was listening to this before dinner.

roon → ultraRendu → Spring3 KTE → Orr/Hypsos → HE6se v2

3 Likes

Nice! I’m following up with this one. A nice way to wrap up the day. This is Blackfield V’s “Balckfield” album.

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit BF2 > Singxer SA-1 pre > SMSL SP200 > Focal Radiance

2 Likes

Finally got to the hotel I had my girl forward the Oriolus Szalayis I ordered to and got checked in. Now it’s time to see what they can do. I have the Szalayis plugged into the Cayin N8ii.

Up first in my queue is a 2008 album by DeeExpus Project entitled Half Way Home. This is definitely a cool album that actually fits in the series of Steven Wilson and The Pineapple Thief rec’s that have just been posted. You guys should check it out.

Edit: For anyone wondering, the Szalayis are very cool! They have guts, speed, and a surprisingly coherent tuning for a tribrid. I’ll save an impressions post for elsewhere once I’ve had more time with them, but on first listen I’m quite impressed. :metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I needed some soulful tunes tonight. Time for some TTB. This is a great performance with everyone jammed behind a desk…

Youtube > Galaxy S22 > FiiO Q7 > SA6

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Great recommendation. I can’t believe I’ve never heard this guy before. Definitely up my alley.

1 Like

Prolly my fav album…takes me back :v:

5 Likes

Lol. I was listening to this album right when you posted this. Damn fine album.

1 Like

I’m listening to Nirvana best songs playlist on YouTube

4 Likes

Hey welcome to HFGF :smiley: Nirvana :raised_hands:

1 Like

A nice and clean live performance.

3 Likes

Not sure if I posted it before already
Finnish reggae, really nice :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:t2:Juokse Sinä Humma - YouTube

1 Like

Nothing beats finnish disco :joy:

3 Likes

Sometimes, just sometimes, Apple Music randomized suggestions absolutely slap.

7 Likes

Norwegian Bluegrass. Oddly captivated by this singers voice.

5 Likes

@AUDave Thanks, I enjoyed that. Definitely unique voice. Would be fun to see
them in person…but this will have to do. :wink:

2 Likes

Listening to this album, just over half-way thru, but then this track pops up and I’m like damn this is cool what a great cover…

A bluesy Jazzy rendition of Come Together…

1 Like

I was watching Rick Beato’s latest video tonight where he does a breakdown on this new track from the band Extreme…Rise… I’ve got some of their early 90’s vinyl but hadn’t followed them as much recently…
Anyway, It’s banging !! …:smiley:

2 Likes

Here’s a couple of early Extreme tunes that were as good as any rockin’ hair band on the planet those days… The live sound on this 2010 version of Get the Funk Out isn’t quite as good as the original recording but it’s worth it just to see Nuno play guitar !

3 Likes