Listening to tonight (Part 2)

Been listening quite a bit to Frank Zappa the last few days. I intended to watch the Zappa documentary
Zappa (2020) - IMDb this weekend, but never got around to itā€¦ got to listen to him quite a bit though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dopeā€¦

1 Like

Good eve, all. What a day. Had a howler of a storm blow thru here today. The drive home was 1 hour and 25 minutes of white-knuckle splendor. So tonight, we do a session! The fake fireplace is on, Port is poured, and I have a good one going.

I really like this album. Extremely well executed. I have to get as much play time on the TA-20 as I can, as the Liquid Platinum is inbound. Lemme tell ya, That LP has got its work cut out for it. The TA-20 has been exceptional since the Mullards went in. It will be a hell of a shoot out!

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 > HiFIMAN Edition XS

3 Likes

Iā€™m finally unclenching my teeth after that drive home! Man, what chaos. As a follow up to the first selection, I have been meaning to give this band a go. So, we are starting with one of their earlier projects. This is Big Big Trainā€™s ā€œThe Underfall Yardā€. Likinā€™ it so far!

AMHD > Douk U2 Pro > Schiit Bifrost 2 > XDuoo TA-20 > HiFIMAN Edition XS

3 Likes

Havin fun now! Gonna finish the evening with a Riverside run, various albums, starting with this one.

Yeah, same setup! :laughing:

4 Likes

Very nice first impression, will check this out for sure, thanks! :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Let me take you on a trip

2 Likes

More revisiting stuffā€¦ Got stuck listening to this on repeat, letting the emotions flow. The lyrics just resonate with me.

2 Likes

Great album from the year I was bornā€¦which, ironically, is this post number :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@NiteRiter Love it when that happens. Sure you werenā€™t born in 2001? :wink:

1 Like
4 Likes

Detailsā€¦that mic is on point :+1:ā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ll post this here tooā€¦check ya bass :loud_sound:ā€¦

2 Likes

Trying to get up for the coming weekend mentally. Gets harder the older I get.

5 Likes

50 years old this week.

4 Likes

Perfect album before bed. Incredibly warm and well mastered.

2 Likes

OUTSTANDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

1 Like

A couple representative sample tracks

roon ā†’ Allo DigiOne ā†’ Yggy OG ā†’ HPA V550 ā†’ LCD-24

2 Likes