Listening to tonight (Part 1)

@MrAyrit - you just sent me me back in time to the good ole days of 70’s AM radio…

2 Likes
1 Like

Spotify > Macbook pro > koss kph30i

2 Likes

cover

FLAC - CMUS - Jnog - Erish -> HD560

3 Likes
2 Likes

24/44.1 FLAC (Qobuz) > Audirvana > Denafrips Ares II > Lake People G111 > Lawton TH-X00

4 Likes
3 Likes

16/44.1 FLAC (Amazon HD) > Schiit Bifrost 2 > Schiit Asgard 3 > d5000 w/full Lawton mod

3 Likes

That’s some impressive 2008 emo energergy in those lyrics. Liked the song quite a bit though.

Its some 2016 weeb throwback music for me tonight.

I just realized that way more people are putting up songs instead of albums. :sweat_smile:

Been putting up albums because that’s usually the “unit” I listen in, but I get it’s probably better to share music on a song by song basis.

I have a compromise in mind :thinking: :grinning:

I typically listen to full albums more than individual songs. But that’s neither here nor there.

I don’t think it’s about being a better or worse way of listening or sharing. It just is what it is for each person.

1 Like

Fwiw, I basicaly listen to 2-3 min of whatever is posted in this thread and throw it in a tidal play list. If you’ve got whole albums posted ill 100% throw them in there as well, so it doesn’t bug me either. That said, how TF do yall have time to listen to whole albums (maybe I’m overestimating how long albums are)? I can’t say I have litteraly ever done that. I am always just un shuffle.

1 Like
1 Like

FLAC -> Foobar2K -> Jotunheim -> Zeus

2 Likes

FLAC -> CMUS -> Jnog -> Erish -> HD650

Tidal > Soekris dac1321 > Violectric V200 > Lawton Modded Fostex TH610

1 Like

Some songs that never went out of my head.

4 Likes

It helps to be on furlough to have the time. :rofl:

1 Like