🔷 LKS-MH-DA004

This is the official thread for the LKS-MH-DA004

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• 2x ES9038pro, USB/I2S/I2SoE/Coax/BNC/AES3 inputs, XLR and RCA outputs
  • Filters and remote
  • USB upgrade option

:red_circle: Hifiguides Amazon Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews…

Never heard of it. 1450$ Zeos unboxed this so we should be getting a review soon

Pretty meh for the price from my experience, but it is good if you don’t consider the price lol

1 Like

Kind of surprised to hear a meh review here. I’ve heard this unit several times in a friend’s higher end system, and it is very impressive for the price point. He’s tried a range of the other dacs, and this is the one that stays in his system.

For me it was nice but really didn’t impress me personally, at least in some of my setups when I got to borrow one for a few days. It was a well implemented ess, good detail forwardness, reasonably voiced, but for me I tend to prioritize spatial recreation, dynamics, and timbre which to me this dac didn’t really do anything that impressed me, timbre was ok for the price point, dynamics were decent, and spatial recreation was large enough but didn’t feel like it had much depth. It didn’t do anything wrong but for me it didn’t do anything to really make me want one all that much compared to other options in the range either imo.

2 Likes