Looking for a speaker upgrade

I currently have the Polk T15 bought used and I want to upgrade but I’m limited by size.
The Micca RB42 would be ideal but they don’t ship to my country and a reshipping company charges at least $80 and I refuse to pay over half their price just in shipping and be left without a warranty.

What speakers would you suggest with a budget of up to $400 and around the size of the Polk t15?
For reference the Polks are HWD 10.63x6.5x7.25"
This is to be used in a 2.1 setup with a SMSL SA-98E amplifier

The Sony SSCS5 is pretty nice but may be too large. The Paradigm SE Atom might be a good contender imo. Also if you wanted to take a different route, perhaps the vanatoo t0 may be worth considering

Does Amazon not have free shipping to your country?

The SSCS5 have been out of stock for months now and the Paradigm are only sold by a reseller that charges almost 3 times their original price

Hmmm, what about the Dali Spektor 2 or ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2? But that might be encroaching on your space requirements

For some things they do, for third party sellers I believe they have to specify if they want their products shipped internationally and Micca doesn’t ship anything to my country

The Dali are not sold here either. I’ve actually been considering both the Debut 2.0 b5.2 and the Uni-Fi UB5 but I wanted some other suggestions on smallish speakers

The Q Acoustics 3020i might be up your alley imo, also are on the smaller side of things

I seem to be way more limited by my options than I expected, the Q Acoustics are not available either.
What do you think of the Monitor Audio BRONZE 1? They are just on the edge of my price range

They are pretty good, I’m also guessing that the bronze 2 is out of your range, but the bronze 1 is pretty good imo

These are a bit bigger than your current set up. They’re 14.5x7.6x10.6. I’d totally upgrade to them if i didn’t just buy a sub and a schiit stack ><

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RXHEH8Y/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=AHF4SYKP09WBH&psc=1