Looking for bookshelf speakers to pair with Schiit Ragnarok 2

This one here
https://www.legacyaudio.com/products/view/pro-7-monitor/

Duh ok lol, my bad

Yeah I think those are actually more suited for pro use, as I think the studio hd is actually more of a hifi speaker than a pro tuning imo. It’s a solid piece and I think it competes fairly well with the others speakers in that range

@PABastien & @ MON the one step up are Legacy Calibre studio monitors but they are 5000$ ! best you have a very understanding CFO or have your own personal stash. Mine sound wonderful Jerry and the boys never sounded so clear separated and black and no real need for powered subwoofer.

The Calibre are very nice, pretty well refined, although there is alot of competition and choices around that range

Or do studio work and write them off lol

1 Like

you mean i can do my electronic medical records while listening and write it off??!!

1 Like

I only write stuff off that I manly use for mastering so it does work if you genuinely do some sort of studio work lol

1 Like

Post a nice picture or 3 in the endgame thread, i would LOVE to see your set-up. Congratulations and happy listening!

1 Like

@M0N and anyone else any recommendations for inexpensive good quality speaker stands anywhere from 8-24” with a large enough top plate to hold/support those 32# studio monitors-14”x11.5” ie the legacy studio HD’s bobbmd

I am not too familiar with speaker stands, but there are a ton of threads on cheap and good stands if you just search “speaker stands”

@M0N thanks did that thought this site might have some specific ideas will keep on plugging away on Google