This beeing my first thread on here and me probably beeing so blind I don’t see a category explanation, I just pray this is the right category.
That said, Hi!
My current cheapo mixer only has 2 stereo channels which leads to the constallation that my audio interface is hooked into the tape/CD input.
Currently my monitors are hooked to the passthrough of my headphone amp.
|Audio Interface||Stereo||has balanced or unbalanced out|
Where I want to be
- No software!
- Each source on its own volume slider/knob
- Seperate Main and Monitor outputs
- Pan-knobs on each channel are a must
- Not 19", needs to be desktop
- Main and Monitor need to be able to output unbalanced
- optional: (EQ on the main is a plus, EQ on each channel is preferred though)
As a diagramm:
Products that could work
So far, I found three products that fit the bill
Behringer Xenyx 1002B
As I do this for a hobby and not for a job, I would like to keep the spending low-ish without saving on the wrong end. If anyone has different suggestions to go about this, let me know.
Products need to be available in or ship to Germany.
Ideas, Suggestions and horror stories welcome!