Looking for good AMP/DAC for DT880 (250 ohm), ~150€ budget, can be bought in EUROPE

Just going to paste some screenshots from a local price-comparison site. All roughly within my budget.
Do you see something good?

There are no units in that pricepoint excluding the one ohmboy brought up that can fully drive that 880 at its 250 ohms to my knowledge… they use older drivers that are harder to drive than say a sennheiser. Ifi zen dac should be okay but will lack a bit in power(all of its power is in its balanced port) and soundblaster g6 will power up to the 600 ohm beyer though its sound qualities are a bit lackluster though good for the money… both of these are around $120. I don’t like the one ohmboy suggested here as it gets hot as hell and worries me. Entry levels are $200 for amps and dacs… they are a form of investment and last a long time. Not advised to go really cheap. Amps like e10k can power them yes but it’s not enough to go 100%

The G6 is about 160$ where I live and the Zen is not available at all.

I get your point. Let’s suppose I have 200$ then. What would you recommend?

what I have already mentioned would be a couple…

other than that… the typical recommend stacks such as JDS Atom stack, Schiit magni/modi stack, Monoprice Liquid Spark Stack.

Not available here

Not available here

Which DAC?

Interesting, how does this one compare to the FiiO E10K?

bumping…