Looking for headphones for music listening and gaming(COD, OW, Battlefield, Tarkov, PUBG)

So, I’m planning to get a pair of headphones both for gaming and music listening(and movies of course). I usually listen to EDM, Rock, R&B, Pop, Hip-Hop, and a bit of orchestral(something like TSFH). Since the FPS games I play is not only small(COD, OW), but also requires sharp positional audio in long ranges(Tarkov, PUBG). I’m using the THX AAA 789 as an AMP, and Topping A50 as a DAC.(Might use a G6 sometimes). My current budget for the headphone is about 2400$(might be able to get a second-hand Utopia if I get a lucky deal.) I’ve been recommended the Arya of Clear, but I think they might be physically fatiguing to my neck after long sessions. The HD800s seems fine, but I’ve been told that the veiled sound of Sennheiser’s may be bad for games. I’m quite troubled. Please help!

the Beyerdynamic DT 880 600 ohm are considered to be one of the best for gaming. however, it is considered peaky, so you need to use it with an amp that has a warmer sound signature and a lot of power, like the Schiit Magni 3+.

Do you think the TYGR 300R is a better choice for my music taste?

I don’t know…I’ve never really followed anything on it as I have no interest in it…sorry.

That is what a lot of reviewers are pointing towards. What did you end up choosing?