Looking for something around $300 usd

Sure I’ll look to trying it in few day

For a bit of context I actually own 2 headphone, the hd600 and dt880 600ohm, i love both of them, but I still don’t know what tune I enjoy more

I’ll take this as your suggestion?

1 Like

I really want to be in the room when the Sony design team thinks up their new IEM… they have to have the really good drugs there.

“Hey, you know how there are IEMs shaped like a bullet?”
“Yea…”
“What if we made ours shaped like a machine gun with a drum?”
“Great idea, and this other one can have a massive disk on it.”

3 Likes

Hahaha, yeah. They sure got a lot of unique designs. Just look at the USB-like ex800st/1000. :joy:

That was the massive disk one. Through it should have been the proper disc not disk…

And I do fully understand why they do it. But they generally just look so unique because of the function over style they seem to go for.

So here’s the list of iem I’m gonna try and or consider buying
Sony XBA-N3
TANCHJIM Oxygen
TANCHJIM HANA 2021ver
Moondrop Blessing 2
Mangird Tea - this might not be sold locally and getting stuff through custom is a pain in the ass so this is my last priority
If there’s any other recommendation let me know, I’ll try and buy one in a few days

Id say to get hana 2021 and not oxygen, since they are very close and hana cost less :slight_smile:

If you can get the sonys, go for it. Hard to get so its a nice addition to a collection.

And the mangird :rage:

Why? you don’t like them so something?

I might, depends on how it sounds and how I feel wearing them

On the contrary. I love them. Get them. Now :rage:

Also, the looks are a stunner.

+1

2 Likes

DONT TEMPT ME LIKE THAT
I saw someone selling a second hand sony xba-a3 for around $150 USD should I consider it
and i might consider FH5 for $210 or Unique Melody 2HT if i can find one

Thats a good price. But you need to be aware that second hand units on Sony gear can have their foam piece disintegrated if its in bad condition or just used for a long time.

Also, the N3 is better than the Z5 and from what I read, the Z5 is better than the A3.

N3 IT IS
God I wish I can try the mangird tea since you guys are raving over them so much
still open to suggestions btw

If that 230 usd price is for a NEW unit, then it is a damn steal…

1 Like

Yeah they’re new for $230, and i might just get one regardless of which iem i chose to buy Kinda a sony fanboy myself too

I became a Sony fanboy after trying a few of their iems. :sweat_smile:

This. Wish i could get them at that price…