Looking to replace my Q Acoustics 3020 and upgrade my amp

You should be fine with that then, didn’t notice that lol. Have you tried different degrees of toeing in your speakers?

1 Like

Yeah! I find that toeing them in creates a bit more congested sound and looses a bit of the soundstage I got remaining, maybe because I’m getting the left speaker facing the corner even more so it bloats the sound a bit? (That’s what I can kinda guess but it’s not a huge difference and now that I’m testing again I get different feelings each time XD… well and I think it also relaxes the treble a liittle bit, which I tend to prefer) Pianos and guitar strings sound ressonant both ways though.

Edit: toeing them in juust a little bit maybe helped a bit more than going all the way facing my ears, didn’t know it was so subtle :smiley:

Yes, just do subtle adjustments to get them right. I would suggest putting a track in mono, and then toeing and repositioning the speakers until the sound is directly center

1 Like

Yeah I’ll try that! Thanks a lot mate, I really appreciate it! :smiley: Gotta go to class now hehe

Welcome to the lovely world of speakers and room acoustics.
Fun is just beginning. lol

1 Like

The wonderful world of sacrificing the livability and usability of your room for speakers lol

2 Likes

Hahahaha I guess there’s no coming back XD

I like theWharfedale Evo 4.1 too, but I also like the Q Acoustics concept 20 which are priced the same. And unfortunately I can’t hear neither of them in my country so I have to pick my luck.
Can any one recommend me one over the other?