Loud Bands (that are at least 20 characters?)

I love this quote regarding one of my favourites…

My favorite loud band is Motorhead at 130db according to Wikipedia.

1 Like

Again one of my favourite bands I saw them at the Birmingham Odeon on their UK No Remorse Tour in 1984…fucking epic :metal:

A couple alternative loud bands.

Can’t talk about loud without Sleep being on the list

I realize this probably won’t be anyone’s thing but one of my favorite live bands is The Body, tons of bass, it just rattles you in close quarters.

Boris can also get very very loud

1 Like

Lucky bastard. I’m in my early 20s and only really discovered Motorhead in like 2013-2014 so by the time I was able to see a concert Lemmy had already passed. The hearing damage would have been worth it though.

Pardon…Lol :metal:

When I say “by the time I was able to see a concert” I mean once I was old enough and had the money to do something like go to a concert.

I know mate but i’m oldish and a little deaf lol :smile:

Yet another r/whoosh moment for me

I had the chance to see Motorhead live, and I said, like, “nah, I have time, I’ll go to the next concert, next year or something”. Lemmy died 2 months later. :frowning:

And for loud bands that are at least 20 characters, there’s XavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffX.
(Sorry, I know, it was about the 20-character limit, not the band names.) :stuck_out_tongue:

I read this as “bands in massive violation of city, county and state ordinances, OSHA regulations and public health code.”

1 Like

The best kind (20 characters)