Lypertek Tevi TWS

So, I know these aren’t exactly your standard IEMs, nor are they able to compete with a lot of wired IEMs.
However, I’m making this post here because I’ve been using them for the past 2 months and wanted to let you all know my opinions in case they help you.

The Tevis are a pair of fully wireless earbuds that sport about 8 hours of life when blasting music, and 10 if you use them on and off. The case is quite small and from my experience it charges the buds fully up to 6-7 times.
As for sound, oh boy. These things sound amazing (these descriptions are based off the stock tips).
The bass is quite good for an IEM, it does lack a little bit of power, but it’s not a crappy sounding bass either.
The mids are on the ok side, with some things like strings or vocals sometimes being a bit lost with the highs.
The highs are actually on point in my opinion, they’re not sibilant but are ever so present. The only complain I have is the bleed into the mids.

I’ve tested these with a couple different tips: the included silicone ones and some Comply foam tips.
Personally I like the sound of the included silicone tips, however the Comply tips are my choice because they have better noise reduction, so I don’t have to crank up the volume too much.
The included foam tips didn’t fit me, so no comments there. I did apply a small EQ to reduce the bass a bit with the foam tips, as they boost it too much for my liking.

Now were these shine is their waterproof rating. If you’re like me and like taking your music everywhere, make sure to get this pair. Not only can you listen to these things under the rain and not worry about damaging them, but you can also go swimming or take a shower with them.

And what else to say for the price, they’re 100 bucks. Totally worth it. Also, the best part is you don’t have to worry about cables, so you can do a plethora of activities with them.

1 Like

Thanks for posting! Never heard of them, but seems like they would be good for an outdoor life. Glad you are enjoying them. Good write up!

1 Like

Recent review of the new Z3 2.0

Lypertek PurePlay Z3 2.0 - Best True Wireless IEM? (just a joke DankPods, please don’t hate me…)