M0n is a cutie. yap, definitely a cutie

Hello,
I would never have thought that he would get his own contribution.
But in a way it is completely right to be able to say simply: Thank you Mon for all your efforts in this forum. Thank you for your professional and serious contributions, advice, tips, suggestions, assistance and for much more where I can not think of at the moment.:blush:
Also a thank you for the way you sometimes defuse a very stimulating discussion.:+1::innocent::+1::innocent:

Much is certainly experience in audio technology over decades, but the greatest praise is and that is not simply to have remained human.
That is certainly not always easy.

Finally, one can only say stay as you are and healthy.
And of course, many here in the forum are just as contributed by their way and Mon helped by their questions and suggestions.
Also there times a thank you.
And a thank you to all the moderators and management for their work and efforts that sacrifice their free time in part to maintain the forum at a professional level without being aloof.

2 Likes

Audio addicts the whole lot. Other sites enraged about MQA here at hifiguides, hurt.

P.S. still cheaper than cars and i :heart: you.

4 Likes

M0N, yep one of the cool fellas here who welcomed me to this forum with kindness or courtesy to say the least. Not only he or she is cool, but I also want to thank you some of the people who helped me a lot when it comes to audio and other aspects that made me appreciate and love this hobby even more.

Without some of you, I won’t be able to get best sounding experience that I have right now with my life. I am sorry if it’s a bit dramatic or might come out as cheesy, but this is how I feel with M0N and the others who helped me with this.

6 Likes

As a long time member of this forum Mon is def a cutie I approve this statement

5 Likes

not at all cheesy, the idea of forming a community that you feel like you can go back and forth with, i think is quite lovely!

3 Likes

definitely. not a dictator as much as a chaos controller, and atop of that has a great deal of experience with gear, which helps a lot of newcommers as well as enthusiasts

2 Likes