M0N Should have his own Youtube audio review show

Well, this might not be the place to be then, perhaps look at other forums :wink:. I also am not sure what’s wrong with being nice lol

I mean, that’s hard when it’s mostly all subjective in the end, hard to find really much truth lol

1 Like

Reading this thread up to this point… MONs replies, are exactly why I think its perfect as is. He is a wealth of information because of his exposure, knowledge and experience with a lot of equipment. That is why I am here… First watching Z Reviews because his channel was something I was interested in… as well as a way to get some feedback on items I was in the market for. He reviewed more frequently and with equipment that offers good value. There are a handful others I like to watch too. The link on Zeos’ channel brought me here. First thing I noticed was the laid back environment… fairly uncommon in the audio forums I have browsed for the last 20 years (cable wars)… Next thing I gravitate to is the threads that are of interest at the time… then I tend to follow people with the knowledge and experience with items I may be, or am in the market for (you know how that goes). If a person is knowledgeable but haughty… abrasive, I steer clear as much as possible, because this hobby, passion should be enjoyable. Opinions are given, sometimes strong opinions. Given in the right way, they are useful even when it is a subjective opinion. If someone doesn’t like something because it has a certain sound signature… that is useful information agree or not. So yes, when I am reading through, those are exact points I am looking for as well as the functionality pluses and minuses. MON does that and one of the reasons why I keep coming back… I truly believe that most people in this hobby want that… yea, there are the trolls and the people that are confrontational, but I have seen none of that here… quite refreshing.

3 Likes

This is the first forum I have ever joined and participated on for the most part, mainly because of that, I’m just here to chill tbh. At this point I should really be somewhere where other ultra high end people are, but I really don’t want to go there and argue about whatever high end component, I’ll just go and listen to it myself at that point. Argument/disagreement can be helpful to a point, but it can and typically easily is pushed past that point of helpfulness

8 Likes

OBEY THE CHILL GOD CALLED M0N!!!

Gregorian MMMMM!

Hi,
I would like it, but understand if not.
the reason is simply that the audio is so generalized, just because one finds something good and the others don’t, or vice versa you are already through below.
Then there is the topic of voodoo, cables, electricity, ect where up to a point is okay and then quite controversial.
I like Mon and his opinion is really worth its weight in gold. And in a way I would prefer that he stays the way he is. Present in the forum, open, honest and still neutral.
On YouTube you have to constantly pretend, chasing a trend, people are sometimes unfriendly anyway if you don’t do what you want, and people like to be discretized Mood and sometimes other things like cell phones. And just because he doesn’t make smartphones videos, he’s in this area with the people below and was very offended because of that. I don’t know what Alt Mon is like, from a certain age you need yourself It also takes a lot of time to make a video just to get stupid comments because you might disagree or really didn’t like the product.
It used to be fun, and you have to be the type for YouTube, but if it were a closed area, I wouldn’t say otherwise.
That’s why I would understand if Mon said no, but also respect if he did.
There are enough Youtubers who actually make such videos, I would like it if our Swiss Army Knife stays as it is and stays with us

2 Likes
2 Likes

While I would certainly sub immediately, yt is a ton of fucking work…