Magni 3 on discount, good deal?

The Schiit Magni 3 is on sale for like $75. Was thinking of getting an Amp since im currently using a Syba Sonic Dac Amp. Wanted to see if a better amp makes a difference. I have the HD58X and mostly stream music from Spotify. Is this worth the purchase ? From reviews it seems the Atom and Liquid Spark are better for $100-ish.

I think the atom or liquid spark are the better choices imo. I just think they outpreform the magni 3 in sound quality tbh.

I think they are dropping the price because of the new Magni 3+ and Magni Heresy

1 Like

Can the Atom and Spark power inefficient headphones like the Argon and 6XX?

Yes they can but according to z you need like a 10 watt amp to power the argons properly which I respectfully disagree with

1 Like

Yeah, should be just fine with that. I think there are way more power hungry headphones out there

2 Likes

Like the sextetts…

Or something like older hifiman (or even the 5se). Not going to mention the headphones that take speaker amps because that’s cheating

its now 59$ for magni3 or fulla2 from their website.

Dang now that’s a pretty good deal. The Magni 3 doesn’t have to compete with the atom and spark at that price

1 Like

i am thinking about picking up a fulla for the price lol, just to try it out =) got a few gaming headsets from before I discovered the much better that is out there :wink: