šŸ”¶ Mangird TEA (6 BA/1DD)

Lol yea i feel yea, for some reason just my left ear is like this. Ive tried smaller tip in my left, but no luck

1 Like

Iā€™ve never removed the mesh guard from any of my IEMs. So you highly recommend I do with the H40? Is it made to be removed and replaced or is it likeā€¦ Once itā€™s removed itā€™s never going back on?

Did you listen to the H40 with the mesh on? Was it a night and day difference? Thx!

You and me both! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me it was definitely night and day. Hold off on the Xelantecā€™s and use the stock tips just so you can hear the sound signature as intended for a few hours (or however long it takes you to get acclimated with the sound). Once you remove the mesh and add the Azlaā€™s, you may not want to go back to stock.

1 Like

Damn, totally hi-jacked this thread. Someone start up an ISN H40 thread! Iā€™m stuck in a Zoom meeting for the next two hours.

1 Like

Am I allowed to just ask if anyone is interested in buying my pair of the Mangird Teas or is it not allowed? I donā€™t wanna start something that isnā€™t allowed.

you can post here :slight_smile:

Thank you
Iā€™m gonna look it over and see how it works

https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/isn-audio-h40-3ba-1-dynamic-driver-hybrid/14627

So azla tips work great for me, improved the sound more than the foam tips, agree they are a little stiff but a good seal. Stage and seperation is awesome. And mid vocals are lush and right there haha

1 Like

Awesome. I think Iā€™m done with foam. They just canā€™t compete with silicone for serious listening, although their comfort is great.

The Azla tips are the best tips Iā€™ve found that increase the perceived size of the sound stage, but because of the dense silicone, I find getting a perfect seal in my ears with them just doesnā€™t work that well. I prefer soft silicone for a really strong seal. I wish I could find some wide bore tips with the soft silicone like the Spinfits. That would be the ultimate tip IMO.

1 Like

Yea that would be really nice. Happy with the azla though, just a little weird on the left still but not as bad as other silicone tips. And sound is just great

1 Like

I found them. I didnā€™t know Azla had the different types of wide bore tips.

https://www.amazon.com/AZLA-SednaEarfitLight-Pairs-Size/dp/B083XKSMVB/ref=pd_bxgy_img_2/146-2881086-5821713?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B083XKSMVB&pd_rd_r=410f6fd4-0f9a-4cea-a685-aafa13353cfd&pd_rd_w=xkeK8&pd_rd_wg=ITUhy&pf_rd_p=ce6c479b-ef53-49a6-845b-bbbf35c28dd3&pf_rd_r=0GXVJN2JBJ081HPF5NTC&psc=1&refRID=0GXVJN2JBJ081HPF5NTC

1 Like

Oh perfect hahaā€¦although i do like the sound of their regular tips and light tips might take away too much hmmm

1 Like

I think that just lets you know what nozzle sizes fit with the different hardnessā€™s of tips?..different hardness will also effect the sound too so itā€™s a bit of a :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

On drop for $260 and ships 9/10 :thinking:

Id pay 40 more and get them right away :smiley:

1 Like

1. Nothing can be matched with this monster in this price.
  2. Small unit though it has 1dd and 6ba.
  3. Bass and treble is a bit emphasized.
  4. Nothing to sayā€¦ BUY IT.
1 Like

$100.00 cheaperā€¦

https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/isn-audio-h40-3ba-1-dynamic-driver-hybrid/14627/14?u=papaemeritus

I love both.

1 Like

You can post in here.

Thanks, gotta check!