šŸ”¶ Mangird TEA (6 BA/1DD)

On drop for $260 and ships 9/10 :thinking:

Id pay 40 more and get them right away :smiley:

1 Like

1. Nothing can be matched with this monster in this price.
  2. Small unit though it has 1dd and 6ba.
  3. Bass and treble is a bit emphasized.
  4. Nothing to sayā€¦ BUY IT.
1 Like

$100.00 cheaperā€¦

https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/isn-audio-h40-3ba-1-dynamic-driver-hybrid/14627/14?u=papaemeritus

I love both.

1 Like

You can post in here.

Thanks, gotta check!

Anyone know whatā€™s the dynamic driver diameter of tea?

no info about it, but i think est around 9-10mm. but what matters is they sounds great, esp on subbass.

2 Likes

first time listened them on a desktop amp - damn, its even better. Makes me wonder why buy full size headphones at all :smiley: simply stunning

5 Likes

This concept always amuses me, like spending $500+ on a premium power cable for an amp, then looking at the houseā€™s wiring. Just like those that spend thousands of dollars on speaker cables, but you look at the internal wiring, and it looks just like those internal HP wires.

1 Like

Snake Oil.

Unfortunately, I canā€™t take my own advise and ordered thisā€¦

https://www.fiio.com/productinfo/422239.html

I really wanted those swappable plugs. :cry:

Ok then calm down and listen.

Couldnā€™t you just get the dunu dk2001 and get their replaceable cable. Then you get the iem and the cable for 300 usd.

Which is like paying 100 usd for the iem (from the perspective of the fiio cable) or it would be much cheaper if you could sell the dk2001 without the stock cable.

What do you think about my master strategy? :smirk:

1 Like

Well, snake oil is one thing. The appreciation and desire for beautiful looking and feeling cables, that are constructed very well, is a different thing. As long as youā€™re not pressured into purchasing the item b/c someone told you your IEM will sound like crap w/o it.

1 Like

:flushed: I didnā€™t know this existed. I knew about the Dunu but not this IEM/cable package. Is that the Dunu Hulk? Oh well, at least the RC-LE and the FH3 will both be Fiio branded.

Iā€™m coming to you before I buy anything in the future! :metal:

1 Like

It is the Dunu DUW-02 cable. (It ā€œonlyā€ cost 80 usd so you could just buy that separately.)

1 Like

This is the way to go. Iā€™ll probably get a few of them for some of my other IEMs eventually. MMCX only? No two pin?

Do you know if it comes with the additional connectors, or if you have to buy them separately?

EDIT: I found the 2 pin at Linsoul.

EDIT: It appears the additional connectors do not come with the cable. The DUNU LYRE has an option with all the connectors, but itā€™s just about the same price as the Fiio LC-RE.

Yeah, you need to buy the connector adapter separately.

I guess it allows you to save money by not spending the money on a connector you dont use.

1 Like

ordered this for the Mangird. Forgot to select express shipping though, so it might take a while :smiley:

2 Likes

Crinacle save my money again for real

So he has SO MANY iems in that ranking list. C tier to him can be an A tier for others. Especially when you look at the price ranges of his higher ranked iems. I would feel that spending less than 300 on the Teas isnā€™t necessarily wasting your money. Just food for thought. Im pretty happy with the teas at that price point.

1 Like