🔷 Meze Liric

New headphone stands for the Liric and GL2000. Ya may sale the GL2000 I can’t take off the Liric… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This on the Liric…yep… :slight_smile:

:bulb:

Definitely resolving enough to be called a TOTL closed back.

5 Likes

The Meze Liric is one of my favorite headphones I have ever owned. I used to own the Meze 99 Classics and have demoed the Empyrean and Elite, and I was surprised how much brighter the Liric was. In my experience the midrange and highs were more forward on the Liric than any other Meze product I tried. However I wish the dynamics were better, and I wish the punch in the bass from the Empyrean and Elite remained. On the plus side using the Liric with the FiiO M11 Plus LTD as a portable setup for Spring Break vacation surprised me. While the isolation was not better than a pair of noise cancelling headphones on a plane it did a great job everywhere else. Each night I rested in the hotel room listening to music I was not fatigued. Whenever I travel again the Liric is always coming with me.

1 Like

Meze LIRIC Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones

My impressions of the Meze LIRIC. Have a great rest of your weekend, friends!

3 Likes

Meze Liric 2 Closed-back headphones, a huge improvement in sound, bring a new closed-back contender!