Mh751 or HyperX cloud alpha to pair with the V-MODA BOOM PRO?

with the taks stars you get better tuning overall. and can compete with more expensive headsets. while the 630 and 670 aim to beat stuff like the cheaper corsairs and logitechs. its gamign performance is actually pretty good for it’s price point but ut definitely doesnt beat the mh 751. when it comes to audio newer doesnt usually mean better. I still reccomend and use headphones from the 90’s or maybe earlier for headphones for gaming cause nothing has really beat them in terms of performance form my experience

2 Likes

Ahhhhh ok I understand you now, I’ll have to do some looking and deciding at the moment

Yeah RiceGuru pretty much hit the mark there.

Having heard the V-Moda Boom Pro mic compared to the MH751/MH752 mic on youtube. I would say that the difference between the two seems quite minimal. Maybe the V-Moda is a tad better, but for $30 extra. That’s not enough improvement when the included mic is free and perfectly usable. But that could just be me. I also personally love the MH751/MH752 mic as I think it’s one of the most natural sounding mics out of any gaming headset even some of the nicer Sennheisers.

If you’re really into streaming, I would suggest a dedicated microphone and an audio interface. But if you’re just starting out or looking for budget options, I would maybe save up a little extra cash for a Blue Yeti Snowball and connect via USB. Or in a pinch, a USB mic from Neewer like the NW-800 usually ends up around $20-$30 and sometimes in a nice bundle for $30-$50. Both would be a much better choice than the BoomPro in my opinion.

1 Like

Yeah I would get a dedicated mic but I’m on Xbox and I currently can’t afford a good enough laptop / computer to even edit videos on so I’m just having to do voiceovers on Xbox and streaming on Xbox with a headset mic until I hopefully earn enough money from this to buy a computer!

I also saw that the mic difference was very minimal so I might just consider getting a headset for now