Micca MB42X-C as R/C/L

I have a Samsung 5.1 Blu-ray home theater in the box — my wife gave it to me for Christmas a year and a half ago so I have to use it for a little while longer. I was watching Z reviews videos on the YouTube and decided to try the Micca MB42X bookshelves as a speaker upgrade on the Samsung. Ordered a pair for my front right and left and it was a big improvement so I ordered the matching center channel MB42X-C. Sounded Even Better. I moved the little Samsung front speakers to the rear satellite surroundsound position. Then I decided to play with it - I hooked up the center speaker as my front left and a bookshelf still on the front right and played quite a few songs in stereo mode -DSP off. The MB 42XC with the two four-inch drivers had more mid range and a little bit more bass - so I ordered two more Micca MB 42XC’s. I am now running three MB42XC’s for my front and center - R/C/L. I am pretty happy with it.
I moved the MB42X bookshelves to my desktop.

Recorded on IPhone so does NOT convey the Sound Quality…

replaced my Samsung surrounds with micca MB42Xs. Pretty Happy with it. eventually getting a Yamaha Adventage 7.2 receiver and adding 2 Micca 10" subs and 2 Micca 8" ceiling speakers for a Budget 5.2.2 Dolby Atmos.

Iphone recording does Not Convey the Sound Quality…

1 Like

I’m Digging it. Need a Better sub tho… Iphone doesn’t Convey the Sound Quality…