Mobileaudiophile.com (MBA) Corner

Hello HFGF this is our MA teams corner.

I am Mahir Efe Falay. Founder of mobileaudiophile.com and writer of ~ 500 reviews till this day our all social media and facebook group combined.

I began my personal music life with my Turkish website and an admin duty in a local website’s iem section and 7 months ago I had launched mobileaudiophile.com and now we are 6 guys with various countries, occupations and ages. We are so away from each other but this love is what binding us together.

I plan to use this corner for scene and MA related news, tips, free thinkings, insider info, excerpts and giveaways in the future like I was holding in our facebook powered community all the time. #iems-other:in-ear-monitors #iems-other #headphones

2 Likes

:arrow_right:NiceHCK F1 is about to be launched near the end of this month. It will be a 14.2mm planar iem.

:arrow_right:And BQEYZ has surprises for us. Meet Winter

|
|
|
|
:arrow_right:TRI Audio iOne is entering the scene slightly pricer than i3pro

|
|
|
And its raining planar outside. Halelujah!

2 Likes

Xinhs Akros Erasmus are reviewed.

I call it a retirement plan for non reviewers, my team mate Fahry found it excellent for its price.

I would suggest it to all who hold HM dear :wink:

5 Likes

TRI Audio iOne is just first impressioned.

Clarion and Wolfram cable did a good job here. But I just prefer balanced eartips.

|
|
Brand:TRI
Model: i ONE
Color: black,silver
Impedance: 24Ω
Sensitivity: 108dB@1KHz
Frequency response range: 20~40KHz
Driver unit: external magnetic circuit DD
Diaphragm material: Carbon PET
Unit diameter: 10MM
Earphone type: In-ear
Cavity material: Aluminum alloy
Interface: 2Pin 0.78mm (drop-in)
Plug: 3.5mm gold-plated
Cable material: OFC shielded pure silver wire
Cable length: 120CM±3CM

First Looks / Impressions

1 Like

KZ Pr1 Hifi is freshly reviewed by our member Chris. A budget planar iem just in KZ house sound. Better than the Celest Gumiho? We will find out in some time.

Dunu Kima 10mm DD is about to be released. Featuring DLC diagraphm and being budget priced, I am very hyped up. MA will surely review it.

2 Likes

TRI Audio iOne is recently reviewed. It was a solid set both with technicalities and fun. And those parameters vary with OG tip rolling. Thanks to TRI Audio and Keephifi for the review unit. You will read others reviews in some weeks.

Pros__

High res bass

Timbre is neutral to warm

Soundstage is large

Cons__

Not fantastic technics

Cable is bulky and require burn in

Not that bright (subjective)

KBear Ormosia is just reviewed by Chrisol in MA. You can find the grandson HM in it with its smooth and nice extensions.

Here is a lesson or two from my reviews and comparisons of 4 TWS yesterday.

☆ Apple exceeded itself with Apple AirPods 3. Wonderful musicality and technicalities without ldac. And a clear upgrade from AirPods 2.

☆ Beats isn’t the same old muddy Beats. They created Powerbeats Pro that is still in my ear after an hour or so. (Those ears are picky and like balance & tolerate slight warmness)

☆ Sony is so crude sounding in tws department with its OG condition. XM3 is better than XM4!

#11-category #iems-other

KBear Rosefinch has been reviewed by our team mate Chris. The bass is shaking your knee!cap! Technicalities are higher than KBear Ks2. (AND I COMFIRM THIS BOTH) You won’t find a stronger bassed iem for its price!

#iems-other:in-ear-monitors

2 Likes

I would like to share a happy moment related to my website and our hobby.

One of our reviewer’s (Chris) review got featured in headfi’s front page :heart:

3 Likes

Audio Technica AtH R70x is reviewed in

“A headphone which can dethrone Hd600” says my guy Fahry.

#headphones #headphones:open-discussion-help-headphones

2 Likes

CCZ did a good comeback form its silence period and now time of CCZ Warrior 1+3 review. The sound is reminding me of Um3x

Pros__

Neutral to warm timbre

Impressive yet BA basses

Somehow high technicalities

Cons__

Bass is big

Mediocre vocals

Power is altering what you hear in a positive way due to 3 BA

#iems-other:in-ear-monitors #iems-other

HZSound Heart Mirror Pro is reviewed in Mahir’s take. Read it below :arrow_down_small:

Pros__

Bassier lighter HM basically

Nice technicalities and content of carrying case (3 different plugs are enough)

Can be 2 different good iems with tip rolling

Cons__

Technicalities aren’t in HM level

Looks are not much different than the OG

Shell can collect fingerprints

1 Like

QKZ x HBB is just reviewed in MA and compared with 2 stars of budget field.

#iems-other #iems-other:in-ear-monitors #iems-other:earbuds-clip-ons

5 Likes

KZ Pr1 Hifi
Truthear Zero
Tin Hifi T2 DLC

3 recent budget items with various technologies enough to bring them cheers. However I picked one to be my champion after mini reviewing them all.

Can you guess which and why?

1 Like

The Zero and T2 DLC both graph fairly similar, but I’m going to guess one of those two.

TRUTHEAR Zero has been first impressioned / mini reviewed in MA. Complete review will include dx300/balanced cable sections and feature gaming as well. Truthear Zero has sweet extensions and huge + thumpy but not so vibrating basses. Only HZsound HM Pro with it’s semi transparent tips had this power recently. (Was a shock after having this after legendary OG HM)

2 Likes

When two decades old KZ decides to enter planar iem field second time…Here is KZ PR1 Hifi’s pre review. Much more expanded version will be in its complete review next week.

Tin Hifi T2 DLC has been pre reviewed in MA. It was really comfy and musical. A 180 degree turn from the OG T2 many years ago. Let’s look forward to it’s comprehensive review.

2 Likes