Mod House Audio T60rp Argon!

Just got a fantastic deal on a used liquid spark amp + jds ol dac and all necessary cables, for not much more than the magni’s close out price once taxes and shipping are factored in.

I’m trying to work out if the MK3 I’ve ordered had the balanced mod done to it or not. The cables pictured are 3.5mm terminated, but I’ve read that the balanced modded ones ship with standard single ended cables and it’s on the buyer to get kitted out. I’ve messaged the seller, but if for any reason they’re unsure is there a visual clue or easily observed clue with the covers off to see if it has or hasn’t had the balanced jack installed?

I’m drawn to rabbitholes like a rabid ferret :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Repainted our living room this weekend, took a long time tonight to rescramble my desk and cable route everything, especially considering the two new additions.

I need some time to think about this. These headphones are the Serials in spirit, if not in form.

I’ve tried nothing else out on this dac/amp chain, maybe I should see what the Serials themselves sound like?

Really enjoyed the 560S earlier in the evening too.

Of course I love it, I am adoring what I’m hearing, I just don’t know if the cost of the amp+dac+headphones is something I can afford. Plus only occasional use case (these are closed back, but I can already tell won’t isolate enough for me to share the room with my wife)