▶️ MoFi Electronics sourcePoint 10

This is the official thread for the MoFi SourcePoint 10

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

MoFi_SourcePoint_10_Loudspeakers_Walnut_Front_300x.jpg

• Type: Bookself/Stand mounted
  • Powered: No
  • 10-Inch Concentric Loudspeaker

:red_circle: Mimic Audio Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews: First Impression…

2 Likes

When it comes in for review, it would be interesting to see it powered by entry level (smsl a300 or DA-9) and mid range amps compared to kilo-buck amps.

1 Like

Aye that was my thought too :+1:

1 Like

These speakers are so tempting, but I already like what I have (and I’m still in the midst of a DIY build). Perhaps some day…

and it’s really important to know. :slight_smile: Specially if you like the sound.

1 Like

Cyber Monday sale MIMIC AUDIO they have a 20%off code that can be applied to the SourcePoint 10 moving the Price to under $3000

5 Likes

Anyone yet whose bought these? Can someone as Zeos if he plans on getting a sample soon?

I asked direct from Mofi and got no response. But Mimic got my back. So if they don’t send mimic will. I really want 3 to test for front stage surround sound. Unfortunately I did not get to hear the SP8 at Axpona and the 10s were being commandeered by a bunch of radio DJ hippies playing mono vinyl. Put a real damper on my day. Plus the fact that just Geshelli labs had a set of 10s but they were not broken in at all and sounded as such.