Monoprice Quartet / Quintet IEMs

Not a lot of information out there about them, but the stuff that’s out there seems decently positive. Standard cable / tip replacement shenanigans are suggested, which is par for the course, but I’m more interested in the sound and comparisons to other IEMs.

Anyone have any experience with these guys?

Quintet link
Quartet link

2 Likes

yea, i just got the quartets, and all i can reliably say right now is
1- i’m not the most experienced with headphone/iem reviewing, so take this with a grain of salt
2- you can get them cheaper from target, or at least i did. they were as low as $44 usd recently, $51 right now w/ free shipping
3- they’re just rebranded kz’s

they sound fine, pretty good treble extension, and decent bass. not much in the way of midrange imo, but I also just came from tin t2’s which are very mid forward, so that might skew my interpretation a tad. treble doesn’t get to be really painful ever. bass is present, but not particularly punchy. it doesn’t just shit on what there is of the mids which is nice. comfort is an a+ from me, I love the way these fit. they are some of the easiest to fit iem/earbuds I’ve ever used, which frankly isn’t saying much as I’ve used like a grand total of 5.
anyway, i’d say they’ re worth the 40-50 you’d pay for them