🔶 MoonDrop Variations

wait really? they didnt tell you about HIFIGOYM15? :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: you can try now for laughs pretty sure it works

They were the only store that told that have ready to ship stock on it. Then I found out they also had stock on L&P W2 and I thought, why not. Skipped Oxygen tho, for now.

They should arrive early next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually if you got Oxygen that would be above $1000 right? I think HIFIGOYM30 for $30 off works then. My friend orders alot from HIFIGO. He told me to either order around $200 and use HIFIGOYM10 or try to bundle stuff together to get above $1000 for max discount. (HIFIGOYM30)

But you still got a good deal overal. So it’s fine. I was just suprised when i saw $5 OFF on order above $800. :astonished:

Yeah, I almost said something,but was too sleep deprived, so i just paid :joy:

1 Like

Pretty happy them so far. Especially how comfortable they are.

5 Likes

Den-Fi is here to put all my photos to shame. :frowning:

4 Likes

Would you say the Monarch is a better deal than Variations coming from the Blessing 2 and wanting an upgrade?

1 Like

No. The Variations is the better choice because of its price and smaller, more comfortable shell. The Monarch might have a slight edge on the Variations when it comes to detail retrieval and treble tuning but it is still very slight. I put my Monarch away after hearing the Variations. Both are fantastic IEMs that do the same sub-bass focused tuning style incredibly well.

6 Likes

That’s a pretty dope shot. :ok_hand:
Love that cable.

2 Likes

Wow. What a shot!! Goodjob.

Finally @Resolution has some competition :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait for my set!

1 Like

Amazing IEMs and incredible picture! I love Moondrop…

Not really, I’m not a photographer. I pretend to be. Den-Fi is the real deal.

1 Like

Don’t humble yourself, your photos are great.

I also need to learn how go adjust them slight with software.

1 Like

Hint: The Variations wins. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Personally I might flip his #1 and #2 picks, but honestly it is really really close. Also he has quite a few all BA sets in his list and honorable mentions.

I am thinking of getting either a Oracle or a Variation . I listen to many different genres from Classic rock to Prog Metal to Jazz to Classical and more. which one would be a better all around choice for that. The Mele would be the other Iem that I plan on using . I like it and it is good on what I listen to. I do listen to vocals and am a bit worried about male vocals with Variation .

Variations Unboxing

Will get better shots later :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That nozzle looks intimidating… I’m afraid this is not for small ear canals.

1 Like

MAAAAN YOU GUYS GOTTA STOP, IMPRESSIONS IMPRESSIONS.

But seriously, im curious your thoughts compared to the Tea, especially with Techno/Electronic music

1 Like

Will do for sure.

But you know… Tea > all.

1 Like