šŸ”¶ MoonDrop Variations

Do you really like Radius with Variations? Iā€™m tip rolling as we speak.

Possibly, but ordering from Amazon JP is a massive pain in the rear, so I am probably just going to wait till my next business trip over there to pick up some.

Yes. Itā€™s really gave you an amazing sound signature. But too bad I canā€™t handle with it for long periods of listening

I highly recommend the
PW Audio 28 copper V2 and
BGVP ā€œArtMagic VG4ā€ Silicone Vocal Eartip
They really match well with my references.
Below is the link
https://m.tb.cn/h.f19fMOR?sm=a36fe7

Note that the tips is special order thru the BGVP.

Yeah Iā€™ve heard about those with Variations, but seems too much of an hassle, tbh.

Is there any internacional store?

You got me, ordered 155 and and also some comply to chop in half. Letā€™s see how it turns out.

2 Likes

You will like the 155

1 Like

You guys just made me realize I donā€™t have any CP155 in my collectionā€¦

I thought I had most every type but I guess I was wrong. Just put in some orders for CP155 M + L. If they fit the Variations wider bore better, that would be great. CP145 does a very good job already.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Easy

Oh my gosh

I just received them, so excited.

Time to unbox them and listen to a ton of tunes!

8 Likes

Congratz, itā€™s a great set. Enjoy it!

1 Like

ty! Put on the Spinfit CP155 S and am listening right now.

First impressions on the second track I hear: goddamn, female Vocals sound C l e a n

4 Likes

Glad you enjoy it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Female vocals are a strong point for Moondropā€™s tuning. The Variations do them beautifully.

2 Likes

So far, these have been a bliss to listen to. Really, really enjoying them. Two things I can note that became clear very fast:

1. The Bass on these is top notch, Fun and Engaging. Very well controlled and separated from the rest, not bleeding into the Mids. Textured and Detailed. Iā€˜d say it has great authority while not overshadowing everything else.

2. Vocals are so good, especially female ones. They too have such a great presence without overshadowing anything else. Thereā€˜s a certain sparkle to them and I really enjoy that. They honestly remind me of the Sennheiser HD 600 in that regard. They do with Vocals what the HD 600 does to them, but even better in my opinion.

I honestly have a hard time to stop listening to these. Iā€˜ll post more impressions as I listen more :slight_smile:

6 Likes

They have arrivedā€¦

2 Likes

Nice! Iā€˜m keen to hear your impression of them on the Variations and in general :3

1 Like

Iā€™ve had the Variations for a few months now, and last night I decided to change the stock tips to CP100s (which was a tight fit I might add) and the effect was as though everything opened upā€¦sub bass felt a tad stronger, mids and highs we clearer too. Iā€™m still unsure if it was all in my head. :unamused: Highly recommended to give the CP100s a try.

2 Likes

Hello Friends!

Iā€™m almost buying the Variations. Iā€™m close to click in buy haha

Someome that already have LZ A7 (i have) and Variations could compare 2 musics to help me decide? LZ A7 (pop-black) x Variations?

1. Pretty Please - Dua Lipa

2. Best Part - H.E.R.

Thank you friends!!

3 Likes

oh hey.

@Resolution got both.

3 Likes