More $50-$100 gambles or go for the good stuff?

I’m not the biggest iEM guy, but I really thought about them too. Glad to see you shout out Bloom Audio. Andrew is great, and I’ve purchased a good amount from him this past year. He won’t try to sell you stuff just because it’s more expensive and he helped me out a bunch with my Mojo + Poly

1 Like

Go with the FH7! Well worth it!

1 Like

Your insecurity isn’t my problem.I speak/communicate how I communicate, if your to soft for the world stay in your house with the doors locked and if the internet.Keeboard warrior, I’m not the one name calling here.So first practice what you preach before you start policing the world bud.

Alright it’s up to you to live as you will

The funny thing is the person I was talking to didn’t cry he/she took in stride ,but you the world police had to say something. Check yourself grasshopper you’ve got much to learn.

Sure. (20 character limit)

Have a good day sir/maam. On

If you do get them please fill is in on how it goes!

1 Like

Thank you! That’s actually quite kind. Same for you

In general (to the original post) can anything be neutral and bassy at the same time. I could see eq-ing up the bass on a good neutral iem.

Just a random thought I had after reading the OP

In the OG’s original $50-$100 budget i’d have to say the 02’s a slightly modded Harman Curve that’s non offensive with a good bass response…generally if you want a good bass response you’d be looking at DD or a hybrid…If you’re feeling flush then the new Shuoer EJ07 has an Estat, a Knowles dual mid Balanced Armature and a DD…all things being equal this should kick audio arse?

Well, define good, because I would rather say that you can typically get different bass from a dd vs a ba. A ba might be faster, more detailed, better control, where a ba might have more impact, dig deeper, better timbre, and a more organic sound

There are some iems that are neutral for the most part, but with a slight bass boost. Also iems with tuning options like filters or dip switches could allow for a neutral with bass boost

1 Like

Have you tried foam tips? Comply foam tips, for example = bass boost all you have for 15$.