Most serene music you've ever heard - SUGGEST

Anything by Klaus Schulze

Or Carbon Based Lifeforms

Or Stellardrone

1 Like
1 Like

This last one is just a funny one because the lyrics say “could you take a picture, 'cause I won’t remember”. I always joked that “this song makes me want to smoke weed” (I don’t smoke weed)…
…and today I realize the song lasts 4:20.

1 Like

This is actually where I tend to turn to some of the more super chill lofi I’ve found I enjoy. There’s a few tracks by Kudasaibeats I particularly enjoy:

Potsu also has some really nice, mellow shit that’s great to just stop and loose yourself in while relaxing. Just as an example:

1 Like

Atmospheric and chill.
I’m pretty into Mallsoft

And chill hop

+1 on Acoustic Labs (esp. the albums Atmospheres, Glass Harbor and Scenes vol. 1)
+1 on Mazzy Star’s vocalist Hope Sandoval, but her chill-est work I would say is what she did more recently with “The Warm Inventions” - Who are your favorite female vocalists - #29 by abm0

To these I would add Helios (several albums) and Jóhann Jóhannsson’s “Orphée” album as some of the most chill things I know.

1 Like

today i found

very acoustic guitar centric throughout so if you enjoy that instrument i think you may very well enjoy this

1 Like

I know this thread tilts more towards atmospheric and ambient, Eno-esque music (which can be awesome), but this song makes me feel more serene than anything I’ve heard in years.

It is about contentedness and gratitude after all.

1 Like

Even though it’s a touch upbeat, this track always comes to mind when I think ‘relaxing music’: https://youtu.be/1z1Sjgu2Ryg

Wow, that takes me back. They had a pretty good soundtrack I think.

1 Like

This lady right here.

Ichiko has the most beautiful peaceful music I’ve ever heard.

I’m amazed that no o ne mentioned the Minecraft OST yet

Thanks. Beautiful CD.

1 Like

Plastikman - Closer. Minimal techno at its finest

It’s long but it’s amazing.

1 Like

The Outer Wilds ost is great for chilling imo.

A rather unlikely source, but still a pleasant surprise from the series. Such a bitter sweet song.

As long as I remember the words,
My prayer for your happiness are on evening sky,
And mine as well.

You’ve shown me your crying and smiling face,
With only that, i’m happy.

Because those “words” cause pain so,
I endure it and trade my voice
So it does not reach you

I want to see your smiling and crying face,
Thank you for staying with me.

The crying and smiling part inside your heart,
In order to protect this happiness, I’m not scared.

1 Like