My New YT Channel!

After some time of piecing together the equipment to get this thing going…I have officially launched my own youtube channel.

I’m excited but also a bit terrified all at once haha!

Disclaimer: I am in no way an audiophile expert nor do I claim to be. I wanted to come at this as a more fun and informative channel as I can, while sharing the things I have learned and experienced along the way.

If anyone gets time to check out the channel I would greatly appreciate it. If you want to leave me any feedback, I would also appreciate that.

Here is the link to the channel:

3 Likes

Alright, up to 4 videos now (3 of them of impression/review type). I’ve still got a lot to learn but enjoying the process!

2 Likes

I just uploaded my CanJam Chicago experience video for anyone wanting to check it out. I had a hell of a good time!

2 Likes

My latest video review. This one is of the new Beyerdynamics Free BYRD. Would love to hear any thoughts on it should anyone have time.

I just did a fun comparison of different budget option KOSS headphones for those interested in seeing. It was quite a bit of fun to do…and I’m definitely not done yet!

1 Like