šŸ”¶ Mysphere 3

:+1:

Good to see

Gotcha, would you say that otherwise the circumaural offered a similar ish level of technical performance outside of spatial recreation and potentially dynamics? Or was the sr1a ahead there as well

Interesting demo choice, wonder why they didnā€™t just use the hsa-1b instead. Also that tube one seems intesting, I know they made a tube version for both normal headphones and the raal, would be curious about both.

Well I guess you have the plan set out lol

Iā€™ll have to see, admittedly Iā€™m not too interested in trying out the new raals but if they happen to land in my lap or I get a convenient demo Iā€™ll check them out (hopefully along with the new amps)

Thanks for the info on the regular raal, hadnā€™t really looked at much about them until now :+1:

I think they were trying to pimp the flexibility of this new Cirum package, and have the PDA-1a there to tote its testability with other cans. They may have actually had a HSA-1b on-hand as well, but I was busy being gobsmacked by sounds that I didnā€™t think to protest.

You missed the first part! :laughing:

1 Like

Just cause you didnā€™t go for it right there and then doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t do it now lol

And miss out on 1700 more sidegrades and missteps? I wouldnā€™t know what to do with myself.

1 Like