Name of Zeos' phone?

I was really intruiged by why Zeos uses (or used) a Motorolla phone, but then I got introduced to the amazing thing that’s called rooting an android phone and tweaking the audio. I personally use an app called ViPER4Android, which is amazing in every way. So, I wanted to know which phone Zeos himself uses.
Oh and if anybody has a sweet setup, don’t be shy to share it with me :grin:

Im pretty sure its a motorola Z2 force but dont quote me on that

Just @ZeosPantera in here so he gets notified when he next hops on.

1 Like

lol wasn’t expecting this post. Don’t disturb the man, xD

@ZeosPantera

1 Like

@ZeosPantera

Honestly I still think this is the coolest looking music app on Android with the slickest way of using it. N7 Music player. Highly recommend it. If you click on an artists name all their albums show up

The LG V series of headphones have pretty great sound starting from the V20 up

1 Like

I don’t know if he’s interested in a new phone with better sound. Seems likes he’s just a fan so he wants to know what he uses.

I honestly like retro music as it’s nice looking and just works. I’ll definitely take a look at N7 though

1 Like

I’m using an S8, which is average. With some editing the sound becomes really good, but not compared to a built in DAC. The LG and razer phones have that and they do sound pretty nice

Moto Z2 Force. But it is slowly dying. By heat death. Sometimes it gets so hot. And the backup batteries are all starting to become useless with age.

#SAD

1 Like

Time do pre-order a THX ZmBIZI phone .