Need a budget Ps4 headset

Need a budget headset for gaming on a ps4. This is for a family member so dosnt care about the highest quality of sound.It needs a built in mic, removable cable and it needs to be to cost under $50.

I was thinking to buying a eska e900, what do you guys think is it a good choice.

Welp, this is hi-fi guides, the least the people are going to recommend to you (him) here is probably the Cooler Master MH751. Maybe you can get it on sale.

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Swiveled-Neodymium-Omni-Directional/dp/B07JH3LSHN/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=cooler+master+mh751&qid=1615064828&sr=8-1

Otherwise, for this price, I’m thinking just sticking a V-Moda boompro microphone to… anything. :man_shrugging:

Take a look to the Koss Ksi 30 or same what.Is a On ear phone and probably suffisent for you.
The Controller Sound from the Ps4 is in Performance not so good so the koss is enough.

definitely not going to find anything good whatsoever under $50 no offense… would recommend atleast going to $80… look into coolermaster mh751 or the newer mh630 series those would be the ones I would recommend… outside of that look into hyperx you may find something there such as the original clouds should be cheap these days alpha would be the more ideal.

Teenage Engineering M-1 may work. Have no experience with them though.

takstar gm200 is almost the same as the cooler master, you can get it for close to 50 on aliexpress depending on coupons and sales

Still cannot find a good headphone that as good as the Cooler Master MH751 for its price, and yes I am one of the people would definitely recommend it to those who are looking for a set of headphones that has good sounds not just for gaming but for music as well, crystal clear fidelity mic, comfy as hell ear pads, and just overall affordable for the features and sounds that you can get from it.