Need advice on gaming headphones

@M0N thank you for all the help, I apologize I didn’t write sooner.

I did end up getting the AD700x connected to the headphones output on the UMC202HD, and a modmic connected to an input on the same AI with the help of a Rode VXLR adaptor. Overall the setup is great and gaming is enjoyable.

Recently, I’ve found a DT 770 PRO 250 really cheap locally (open box), and decided to snatch it. However, I’ve forgotten about our conversation and after they arrived I remembered they needed an amp as they barely produce any sound using the aforementioned audio interface. So this whole affair got me thinking about doing a little upgrade and I have been eyeing the schiit fulla 3. I understand it is a DAC/amp, and while my existing AI can serve as a DAC I can just get a dedicated amp. But I was also thinking maybe I would want to stop using the AI all together and use a DAC/amp. Do you think using the schiit fulla 3 would grant me an overall better experience? Would it be worth to pay more than 100$ for different hardware to up my gaming experience?

So personally what I would actually do is continue to use your 202 as the mic interface, but grab a separate amp like a magni 3+ or liquid spark and just use your 202 as a dac

Thank you. Any reason why should I get the magni 3+ over the heresy?

Generally because imo it’s more enjoyable with music and also can help prevent a bit of harshness in the treble which is helpful for beyers

Because of where I live, schiit products are difficult to acquire. I’m left with the liquid spark option and I’ve seen also FiiO K5 Pro popping up, what do you think about it?

Personally I would go with the spark, the k5 pro is decent as an all in one but I do think the spark is a step ahead amp wise, but different signatures. The spark is a bit more relaxed and warmer toned with a wider stage, more detail than the k5 pro imo