Need help in choosing right speakers

How about Focal Chorus 605 or 706? They are €300 in some part of Europe. You still need an amp but you can always buy a cheap one used for now and upgrade later.
It’s always better to build up your system while enjoying your music.

Don’t get self powered speakers, they don’t sound great and you can’t grow the system. I would recommend the Cambridge Audio SX60 for $299, 6/2 inch woofer and they have great bass. Spend a few more dollars to get a proper receiver or integrated amp, youll be happier in the long run.

Rubish. You can grow the active system just as anything else.
With proper powered speakers you just listen to the music. Not the speaker.

Only actives i own are subs. I prefer rolling my own. But im 70/30 movies/music.

I would recommend they match the left speakers

If I were you I’d opt for Edifier Studio R2750DB 2.0 or Kali LP-6 white version.

The Kali hiss, but I’m assuming your listening position is >1,5m away? I doubt it would be audible at all.
The white version you can get for 300€ a pair in germany, since you’re in europe I guess you’d be able to find them from a trustworthy ebay seller.
Those are self powered without bluetooth, but I think you could figure something out.

If you have a bluetooth receiver to connect to passive speakers I’d buy the “mohr KL20”.
200€ a pair, you can check on amazon, this dude Oliver Mohr makes wonderful budget speakers and is very transparent about everything he does - you could even call him directly and ask for advice.

I own the Kali LP-6 and mohr speakers, not just recommending these for no reason.
Dont have any experience with bluetooth systems tho.

Edifier R1700BT are frontported bluetooth speakers, no idea how they sound.
170€ a pair with frequency down to 52 Hz…could be alright.

The Edifier Studio R2750DB 2.0 is another frontported bluetooth option for 270€.
A bit bigger, a bit more bass I guess. Supposed to sound good.
Those I would definitely try out, they seem to have everything you want.

Here is a comparison of them against the popular HS8.
Take the sound quality with a grain of salt - always sounds wonky with those recording systems.

cheers

another edit: didn’t realize the original post was from november, did you get a good system by now?