Need some help to choose a right mattress

Purple 3 Hybrid, coils make all the difference, gives you the bounce back.

A lot of new mattresses in store, got an old one and it needs a replacement. I found some topics regarding mattresses and it does not only regards the back pains and comfortability, it is also made for a good sex and lasting relationships, what is your thought about this?

And in order for this same part to be comfortable, it is worth thinking about which mattress to choose for quality sleep. Personally, I prefer mattresses with a memory effect.

A material with a foamed structure. It takes the form of the body of a person who sleeps on it. It is restored back within a few minutes. It has a solidification property at low temperatures, while its memory effect is lost. I was still able to buy it at a discount using heydiscount.co.uk .

Ikea
Try them out in store
I rec hybrids

Edit: if you like firm ā†’ futton

1 Like

I need to get myself a new mattressā€¦once weā€™re no longer quarantined I wanna go try and see what a latex mattress feels like.

also need to get a mattress for the the lil grandson, heā€™s got his crib mattress on the floor now and thatā€™s pretty sad. :stuck_out_tongue:

A new user (at that time) asking for a mattress in a Hi-Fi Forum as first post

And other users jumping into this Hi-Fi specific thread as their first post, coming up with links to discount pages

Call me mistrustful but that

Suspicious Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

But yeah, everybody get yourselves a proper mattress and donĀ“t save money at the wrong end causĀ“

SleepĀ“s important yo! :grin:

5 Likes

The problem is finding the right one. There are so many options out there and now that Iā€™m looking for one, I feel overwhelmed.
Iā€™m 5ā€™8, 200-pound male that mostly sleeps on the side. My all-foam mattress has been giving me trouble from start to finish. Iā€™m getting nothing but pain on my hips and shoulders. Getting old sucks

First of all it depends on your bed and Tuft & Needle is best brand for mattress. One more thing i would say that donā€™t buy rayon bed covers because those donā€™t worth it really. They shrink a lot and gives smell as well.

I do have these top cool mattresses which I bought online from ā€œoliverandsmithā€ platform for just $264.99 only.

I do have bad experiences in beds history using a quality mattress. Then I change my bed

I have had sleeping problems all my life. Sleep Number is my favorite. I slept so so so well on it. I swore I would never sleep on anything else again, especially with my wife liking way different firmness than myself. If you get a Sleep Number please use this code for 15 percent off https://www.sleepnumber.com/referrals/40b3b5

However, my wife then developed a bad back problem she never had. While away at a Holiday Inn hotel we slept on a Dreamcloud (the most popular model not the base model which sucks). Itā€™s amazing and way cheaper than the ones like Casper that advertise tons. I sleep great on it, itā€™s like a really expensive mattress at reasonable price. Miss my sleep number though.
Dreamcloud has like a year! Trial period but we used their store locator to try in person. We were already sold though by the Holiday Inn experience. Wifeā€™s back is great now.

A quick heads upā€¦If we get anymore spam on this thread then itā€™sā€¦

:beers:

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to report you Ohmboy! posting content that has nothing to do with mattresses, youā€™re spamming and threadjacking the subject matter of this thread!!! :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

A quick questionā€¦are mattressā€™s good for soundproofing? If so maybe we can nail all this spam to the walls and have an acoustically awesome listening environment :man_shrugging:t2::grin:

1 Like

I vote to keep it open since itā€™s funny. I would have removed it long ago but some of the bot responses here have made me chuckle, Iā€™d like to keep the mattress bot honeypot going

1 Like

wellā€¦they pad and soundproof rooms for the mad and insaneā€¦which would be a good way to describe audiophiles, so yeah, mattresses would be good for sound treatments!

1 Like

2 Likes