Never heard of Feliks-Audio before

I don’t really have a proper tube amp for speakers, but those quicksilver’s look pretty sweet :+1:. I have a decent amount of tube electronics for studio, but I am actually more of a solid state guy tbh

what would you say the dark voice has over the Dot II and visa versa, the Dot II over the DV?

I personally think the darkvoice is the better product if you have the cash imo. I think you might want to get some nos tubes in both, but I think the little dot has a bit nicer tubes stock, but I would still take the 336se

2 Likes

does Dot have something comparable to the DV at the higher price point…better perhaps? :wink:

They have the little dot mk3, but tbh I prefer the dark voice

the MK III…trying to remember what that gives over the MK II.

I wish I could find that site for Little Dot products.

Would it be this?

https://www.china-hifi-audio.com/en/little-dot-audio-headphone-amp-dac-c-59?zenid=e8caf9de59be7d010851955d2d55401f

How did you find this lol? What did you search to find this, because I have no idea where this site went

https://www.china-hifi-audio.com/en

Amazon does Little Dot UK any ways…

I just googled Little Dot amps.

I actually want the Mark VIII little dot. It’s out of the price range of Darkvoice or the Felix audio but apparently sounds pretty cool from some stuff I read

1 Like

so the Echo by Feliks audio is out?

is it cause it is build in europe?

Huh from the Outside the Echo looks like a fancier (and possibly better sounding) LD MKIII. For 450 bucks it seems like a pretty good step up from just the MKIII.

1 Like

It’s pretty nice, feliks stuff sounds very refined

1 Like

with shipping to germany and taxes … the Little Dot MK III would be over the 500 Euro mark for me.

the Echo is available for 499€ with free shipping directly at the polish Feliks Audio page
or even more intersting for me: there is a german distribution at a well known shop … same price, no shipping

I like the looks, the reviews are good or even waving … hard to beat for me at the moment

2 Likes

If I didn’t get the Tuba, I’d have gotten a feliks-audio amp. I really like the look of their stuff, they’re beautiful.

2 Likes

has the Tuba changed meanwhile?
Have you burned it in, like keep it on amping for 2 days or so?

You mean, has my opinion dipped from the original unexpectedly ecstatic first impressions? Nah, I love it. Probably won’t ever buy another amp ever. Unless, I get something that needs more power than it can provide, but that’s a pretty low chance.

I haven’t left it on, but I’ve used it quite a bit already within the last couple days, even for hours long gaming sessions.

5 Likes

cool - no this was not my intention at all - I was sure, it won´t get worse. Just curious what would change, if so.

Cool you don´t leave it running for ever. I would keep it the same. It burns in with time.