New Cayin N6ii-Ti with R2R

Is the board not unique to the ti? I didn’t realize that. Whats the benefit of the ti then?

Tough call as he reviews all his IEM sets on the same gear likewise with the HP set up… so spunking 3-4K$ for shit’s n Interest on other sources is up to him I guess :man_shrugging:

Oh, 100% up to him, he just use to be the largest dap reviewer around for a while so I was suprised they didn’t interest him

1 Like

Yeah it is available separately as an upgrade module, I think the ti is a special edition

Here ya go mate :+1:

Any upgrades to go along with the edition though? Usually ti tend to have a lot of upgraded internals.

All I can see is that the ti is made out of Titanium compared to the original which is Aluminium so its 100g heavier.

That’s what I was looking at before when looking at DAPs, would be nice to see how it compares to a L&P P6

3 Likes

Woo hoo a heavier portable product… just what I always wanted in my portable gear.

2 Likes

Lol. Legit one of the greatest things about the p6 pro is that its light as hell. Sp1k+amp is an absurd beast. Makes it way less usable…

1 Like

For sure! The P6P is infinitely more pocketable than the N6ii it replaced for me.

1 Like

Nasty gunk next to glass
bubbles all across the screen and yeah…
It wont get past that screen.
I have owned and reviewed all of Cayin’s top DAP’s
This is ridiculous :man_facepalming:

1 Like

1 Like

DAP cleaning time

2 Likes

Headfonia have reviewed the r2r board

If only they didn’t just absalitely adore everything they review…

But realy. I feel like any time I look up major dap reviewers everything is just top marks and full of love, which makes it kinda hard to get a bearing on how thing perform…

Realy wish they would have compaired with the hm1k ot p6p as well. Just purely to better establish performance potential expectations

Yeah I do really wish that they would have compared with the p6 or something to gauge it’s performance level.

I generally tend to like their reviews of IEMs since they tend to line up with most of what I’ve heard from real world user experiences.

1 Like

Ah, yah. Sorry. My complaint with them id all just source gear. Tbh, I think its just cause differences are so much more minute and difficult to articulate

Oh yeah they do seem to be very positive about stuff, although I just read the stuff about gear I’m interested in already which is usually good to begin with :sweat_smile:

1 Like